Leaky Faucet

Who doesn’t love to have fun? Especially living in Michigan, I jump at the chance to enjoy the sweet sunshine. A few years ago I was browsing through Sams Club. As I maneuvered around economy size barrels of Mayonnaise and Mullets my eyes were blinded by a beautiful sight. There she was...a fourteen foot trampoline with my name written all over it! The blue padding circling the black mesh was a bull’s-eye for fun, and I couldn’t wait to bring it home.

I was like a child on Christmas morning as I raced to be the first to try it out. My excitement soon turned to uncomfort. With the first jump I realized "Houston, we have a problem!" I couldn’t control my bladder. With every jump, my poor Brittany (read the previous blog :-)) tried her best to control herself with out any luck.

As it turns out, my sisters had the same problem. Isn't that strange? We all had such fun as children on trampolines but now as adults we were in need of a diaper change. So, unless your seven or wear diapers save your money and your dignity!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh...that is SOOOOOOOOOOO funny!!!

It might be our age because if I am going to be honest, I HAVE THAT PROBLEM TOO!!!!!!!!!! HA!

What's up with that???

GREAT BLOG!!! I laughed right out loud!

Screwylewy said...

Once again, you sound like your father...I know he has that problem also.