Just Thinking


I am a dreamer. My mind wanders far away to distant mystical lands. Often I have to reel it back in like the Bass my father recently caught from his kayak. Some of my thoughts are funny, some weird, some really off the wall. As strange as they may be, I love to share!

Are young men really afraid of commitment. Are they really that afraid to grow up? If so, they most certainly would not want to date a woman with roots firmly planted in her town or job right? No home, no children, no debt, no crazy ex's. So why don't more women take out Personal Ads that read; Young, Beautiful, Childless & Homeless. She would have guys lining up to date her! She could bring her "will work for food" sign to dinner. And he wouldn’t have to worry about not calling, because she doesn’t own a phone. She does however have a really roomy tent! Oh-la-la!

I work for a bank. A large bank. A customer called me and asked to apply for a loan. A large loan. When I asked her what type of loan she needed to apply for she referred to it as an "insecure loan". I told her we didn’t have any loans with low self esteem; however we did offer an "unsecured loan". I really hope she uses that money on education.

A man was driving at night with sunglasses on. What a weirdo right? It was dark for petes sake! That’s what I said. Then apologetically I scolded myself for the rude comment. What if he was blind?...Then I remembered that he was driving.

I have these favorite sweat pants. They have a few holes located on the left leg at the very bottom. I was wearing them once on a stationary bike when the wheel took a large bite out of my pants. It didn’t spit them out right away either! It took some finagling, but once I released my pants from the jaws of the bike they were most certainly wounded. Poor things. I still however wear them, on Sundays...because they are holy. Get it?! I got really excited as I often do about something small. To illustrate my excitement I started to execute the popular 80's dance move the Running Man. Unfortunately my big toe got caught in the hole of my pant and I face planted into the floor. It was certainly not my best performance.

My dog. Probably the cutest little thing you have ever seen. Have you ever noticed when you blow in a dogs face they freak out, but when they are riding in a car they stick their head out the window? Why is that?

1 comment:

Screwylewy said...

Yes, I am a deaf, dumb, and blind driver but I play a mean pinball.