Brittany's Beware!



I am sure you all heard about Brittany Spears showing all her goodies a few months back right? She was getting out of a limo with no fruits in her loom! After that I started lovingly referring to my girly parts as "My Brittany".

So a few weeks ago my phone rings. (PS, I have a loaner phone right now that resembles something from the early 90's. Possibly something Zach Morris from "Saved by the Bell" would own.)

I answer my phone only to hear my father laughing hysterically. He proceeded to tell me that while driving he saw the funniest license plate cover. The commuter obviously had pet belonging to the Spaniel Breed, a Brittany. The Plate cover read..."My Brittany is smarter than your Honor Roll Student!"

I have to say, though I have never met her Dog, I take pride in the IQ of my own Brittany. My Brittany has made some wise decisions over the years. In fact, I would put money on my Brittany any day.

No comments: