Life isn't multiple choice...

Things that I have learned the last nine months…

People change, for better or for worse. Even the person who you know inside and out can take off a mask and reveal they are not an ounce of who you thought they were.

The most rewarding jobs typically don’t pay well, in fact, most of the time you have to pay for them. The pay for the job I am talking about cost me monetarily, emotionally, and physically…but the end reward is far greater than any cost encored in the beginning.

Walls are not to keep people out but to see who cares enough to break them down.

Friends and family are my life blood. You never know how much you are loved until you need to hear it.

The future is an adventure. Sometime adventures are fun, sometimes scary, but it’s an adventure none the less. Hills and Valleys, sunshine and rain.

I can laugh and mean it.

Even the biggest cloud has a silver lining.

Good things fall apart so better things can come together.

Tomorrow is uncertain therefore I must love the people I love, thank the people that need thanked and dance, laugh, smile and sing.

Life is too short to spend it holding on to things that aren’t worth holding onto. Including grudges, memories, upsets, material processions and hurts.

I am fearless.

1 comment:

Sum said...

Jenn... This blog is priceless... The lessons you have learned over the past few months are so important. Most people never learn the things you are learning. God has blessed you... AND YOU, my Jenn, are a blessing to me. Thank you for opening up and sharing with all of us. You are such a beautiful person... Inside and Out.